Groups are used to create distribution lists that you may want to use when sending a Campaign. After you have created new recipients you can then load these recipients into a Group/s.
- Navigate to the Recipient Group menu
- Select the Plus Icon
- Add the new Recipient Group name and Submit
- You can add Recipients individually by selecting Add one
- Alternatively you can use the Bulk Upload feature to import multiple recipients
Points to Note:
- Groups are NOT dynamic. You must keep these up to date. You can export your List/s and export your recipients to build a new List and archive the old list.