There are two types of users in Communic8
- Users who send communication via Communic8.
- Recipients who receive communication. These users do not log-in to Communic8 to receive communication.
1. Users who send Communication
- You must be created as a User in Communic8.
- Contact your User Administrator if your email address is unable to be authenticated during the set password process.
First Log in
- Select the "Forgot Password" link found on the log in page.
- Provide your company email address and submit.
- If your email fails to authenticate, check it is correct. Contact your User Administrator if your email address is unable to be authenticated during the set password process.
- A link to set a password will be sent to your email address.
- Select your password and submit. Your password must meet minimum password strength standards (minimum 8 characters and have 2 of the combination of either 1 special character, 1 uppercase and 1 number)
- Once you set your password, return to the log in page and provide your new credentials.
Log-in after selecting password
- Bookmark your Communic8 log in page
- Log in using your credentials
- You can use your mobile device.
Resetting your password
- Use the process for "first Log in" given above, or
- Go to your profile menu and select Reset Password
Points to Note
- Recipients do not log into Communic8 to access the communications that you send them. These are accessible via the links sent in the email or SMS message.