A User is a person with access to the platform who can create templates and send campaigns. Your User Administrator will create new user accounts and grant appropriate permissions.
To create a new user
- Navigate to the Profile Menu, select Admin
- Select Communic8 Users
- Select the + (create) button
- Complete the mandatory fields for First Name, Last Name, email address. The user can complete their own profile thereafter. Only switch the Supervisor (super user) toggle to yes if the User is to be a System Administrator.
- A new user is always granted the default permission role.
- Select Create
Additionally you can set additional permissions and assign the user to a User Group.
Points to Note
- The profile is mandatory to send communications. The profile must have a contact number and profile photo.The user must create their own profile, prior to sending communications.