When creating your Template you have the option to copy an existing Templates content to start as your foundation. You can copy everything, which includes the content and attributes or you can create new attributes and just copy the existing content.
- During the Create your Template process
- Select Copy from Existing
- From the list select one of the available templates.
- Tick Save
- From here the template content and attributes will be copied to your new Template
If you have already created a template but want to copy the poster content only, you can do this two ways. Please note any data at the poster level will be overridden.
- From the Template page select the EXPORT button. This will copy the content only.
- From the Template page, select the COPY button. You will be prompted to select an existing template.