communic8 uses simple business rules to manage processes and data visibility.
- Log-in. A user cannot log in unless a user record has been created in your Communic8 instance.
- All are public by default and can be viewed by all users
- You can choose to make particular recipients private when you create them
- Recipients are owned by the user who creates them. A private recipient can only be edited by the owner.
- The owner can choose to change the ownership transferring the right to edit the private contact's details.
- Templates are permissioned to users or groups. Permissions are:
- Edit - will allow any user/group to edit all content, send and copy.
- View - will allow any user/group assigned to view all content, send and copy.
- The campaign owner is the user who creates the campaign. This user is also the owner of every Interaction created in this campaign (regardless which team members sends the template to a recipient in the campaign).
- For a social campaign, all new recipients created in this process is owned by the campaign owner.
- To view the campaign details, the owner of the campaign must share the campaign with team. The campaign can be shared by granting view or edit campaign permissions.
- View campaign permission grants the rights to view the campaign and deals
- Edit campaign permission grants the rights to edit the campaign, add new recipients to the campaign and edit the interactions generated within the campaign.
- The owner can transfer ownership to any campaign team member.
- Interaction details can only be viewed by the owner or team members.
- A Campaign owner can share interactions within the campaign on a case by case basis. This is done via the campaign team list or directly shared in the interaction.
- When an interaction is shared, recipients that are private are not by default shared to these users. Only the name is visible.
- Do not directly access the Communic8 platform, they do not have a user account and obtain their communication via email or SMS.
Global permissions manage other objects in Communic8
- System Administrator - an administrator who can configure Communic8. At the moment, this will by your Communic8 support team. Log a ticket if you need your core permissions updated.
- Roles are configured by the System Administrator to suit your business processes. These are completely flexible.
- Default role - grants the default permissions for every user.
- Manager Users - grants permission to create new users and assign the user permissions, reset passwords and assign to permission groups. This user can also create new permission groups.