Groups are used to create distribution lists that you may want to use when sending a Campaign. After you create new recipients you can add them to a group.
There are two ways to do this:
- Use the Bulk Upload
- Navigate to the Recipient Group menu
- Select the upload icon
- Download the csv template or export the existing recipient list so you can slice and dice into separate files
- Create your group load files (you can use your recipient export file to do this!)
- Upload the template and select the Group name if adding to an existing Group
- If you need a new group, provide the new group name. When you submit, the group will be created and the recipients in the file will be added to the group.
- Once the upload is complete, you will see a successful message with a list of recipients successfully loaded.
- Use the Bulk Update Feature
- Navigate to the Recipient Menu
- Select the relevant recipient checkboxes
- Select the Add to Group icon
- Select the Group Name
Points to Note:
- You can select a group first, then select the upload process. The file will be loaded into this group.
- Groups are NOT dynamic. You must keep these up to date. You can export your List/s and export your recipients to build a new List and archive the old list.
- We are working on a new feature to allow you to dynamically create send groups based on object attributes. Watch this space.