Once you have installed the App, you must establish trust before you can open the app. Without trusting the app you will be unable to open the app, you will receive an untrusted developer error message.
Please note Communic8 does not collect any users information during the trusting the app process. By default the app has access to Siri & Search and Mobile Data. A user must allow the app to have access to the camera, photos and notifications. Users information such as mobile number is stored only in the Admin UI for analytics and sending purposes only.
Ensure the below steps are completed.
- Open Settings
- Select General
- Select Profiles & Device Management
- Select COMMUNIC8 GROUP PTY LTD
- Please note for those that have an Enterprise account (White label app) you will be trusting your Enterprise Account Name, typically your company name
- Select Trust COMMUNIC8 GROUP PTY LTD
- You can now open and start using the Communic8 App on your device
- Open Settings
- Select Security
- Under Device Administration, Select Unknown Sources
- Select Ok
- Additionally you may need to continue with an additional step for Play Store
- Open Play Store
- Click the Menu Icon (upper left hand side)
- Click Play Protect
- Uncheck Scan device for security threats
- Click Ok
Android protects users from inadvertent download and install apps from sources other than Google Play, which is trusted. By trusting Unknown Sources this allows trusting for other developer apps. Once you've trusted and installed the Communic8 app you can revert the changes (toggle off allowing Unknown Sources), but you will need to repeat the trust process when installing a new version of the Communic8 app.