A Campaign consists of three elements; Content, Audience and Delivery. A campaign provides deep analytics to help measure the success of your communication as well engagement activity for each individual.
Campaign analytics pull information from different sources based on the lifetime of the campaign.
- Email Delivery measures: Opens, clicks, bounces, spam reports and unsubscribes
- Mobile App measures: Status of app installation and communication views
- SMS measures: clicks
Campaigns help determine
- Who has engaged with the communication
- What is the mood of each individual (based on reactions/feedback)
- Where is the focus needed