The delivery tab gives an overview of the delivery methods used in a campaign along with stats associated to each.
- Open - Number of recipients that opened the email
- Clicked - Number of recipients that clicked on the URL in the email to open the communication
- Delivery Rate - The number of emails that were successfully sent. If this number is not 100%, check the other email delivery boxes for what could have caused an email to not be sent.
- Bounced - Number of emails that were not sent. Click on Bounced to review the reasons that could have caused an unsuccessful send
- Spam - Number of emails that were reported as spam by the recipient
- Unsubscribe - Number of emails in which users clicked the unsubscribe link or button
- Clicked - Number of recipients that clicked on the URL in the message to open the communication
The mobile app works slightly different, all communications that are sent to the mobile app are always delivered.
- Active - The Recipients that are currently logged into the app. This will help you to determine who had the opportunity to view the communication (and receive a notification if turned on)
- Viewed - Number of recipients that clicked on the communication in the App to view the communication
To help sort through the statuses, download the csv file to easily segment and adjust the message for recipients that have not viewed the communication.