On most subsections you have the ability to add a box around the content. This could help to make text more legible against your background, or for extra styling.
- Navigate to the subsection
- Tick on the style tab and scroll to Background Box
- Tick the Background Box checkbox. By default a color and padding size have been added.
- Select a color
- Add the padding. Padding is determined by the width of the content. By increasing the padding, the content width will be reduced.
- Update the mobile settings if needed. The desktop settings will be applied to mobile view, to change the settings, override the settings on the mobile tab.
- We recommend a maximum of 50% for padding, but typically a 5-15% should cover most