By default, all survey questions are stacked. Alternatively, you can have the questions show individually. The questions will be shown one at a time in a slideshow, with previous and next buttons prompting users to navigate between questions.
- Tick on the Settings tab on the survey subsection
- Tick the checkbox show questions individually
- Use the Next and Previous panels (on the style tab) to design the next and previous buttons
Points to Note
- The submit button will be placed at the last question
- If any questions are marked as required, a user cannot navigate to the next question unless answered
- Surveys using a show individually option cannot be placed in a slideshow section. This would create two different navigation buttons. You will receive an error message when attempting.