To help track your campaign and take action on items, automatic email notifications will be sent to the owner of the campaign. Additionally, team members have the ability to receive notifications as well. These reminders can be turned On/Off at your profile level.
- Navigate to profile
- Toggle On or Off the Owner or Team member notifications
- Allow Owner Notification Emails - Turned on by default and when this is on, you will receive email reminders on campaigns you are the owner of.
- Allow Team member notification emails - Turned off by default and when this is on, you will receive email reminders on campaigns you are a team member of.
The reminder emails include:
- Review campaign analytics - Sent 24 hours after a campaign has gone live. If a survey was part of the communication, the number of recipients who have completed the survey will also be listed. The number of recipients who have given feedback will also be listed if applicable.
- Non-engaged recipients - Sent 48 hours after the campaign has gone live. This is a reminder to resend the communication to your non-engaged recipients.
- In-complete Survey- Sent 5 days after the campaign has gone live. This is a reminder to resend the communication to recipients who have not started or completed the survey.